How Do I Install and Activate System Mechanic?
- New Customer
- Existing Customer
New Customers (including trial)
- To install the most current version of System Mechanic, download the System Mechanic download manager via your internet browser.
- When the download is complete, a downloaded file bar will appear at the bottom of the browser. Click on the file in the bar to start the download manager.
- Alternatively, by default, files should download to your Windows Downloads folder and the file can be clicked on from there.
- Click Yes to the User Account Control window and the product download manager will launch and begin downloading your product. If you would like to save a copy of the file somewhere, select Yes when prompted.
- The installation will start. Select your language from the window and click Next
- Click Install Now.
- Click Finish
- System Mechanic will launch and automatically begin a first analysis
- Once the analysis is finished, click on the large Activate now button in the middle of the application window. This will open a window to input your activation information.
- Enter your email address that you used when purchasing the product online. If you are installing as a trial, simply enter a valid email address to continue and click Begin activation.
- If activating the product as a trial, select the Activate Trial radio button and click Finish activation. If you have an activation key, select I have an Activation Key, enter the key and click Finish activation.
- When your activation key is accepted, your service time will appear at the middle of the application window.
- Another method of checking your activation information is to click on the key icon in the application menu at the upper-right, and then select Product information.
If you are an existing customer and have reinstalled your product, start System Mechanic and it will automatically contact our activation server and add your product key. Should that not occur, or should you need to otherwise re-enter your product activation key for any reason, please click on the key icon at the top right in the application menu and click Product information and when the activation window appears, enter your activation key and click Activate now.
Install and Reinstall IOLO System Mechanic | Install and Activate IOLO System Mechanic:
Iolo technologies publisher of System Mechanic the perfect PC repair software for your computer. System Mechanic can help you to remove the virus from your computer and optimize your PC to keep it safe. System Mechanic can optimize your pc and adjust of hidden files, browser, processor, Internet for maximum speed and performance. System Mechanic keep your pc free from unwanted clutters and viruses. It improve the speed of your pc and Protects Privacy and Security.
Here are the steps to download the System Mechanic
- Click Start Download to start downloading the installer.
- Click “Save”, Ignore the warning message and choose Save.
- Click on it to start the download.
- Clikc Confirm to Run File.
- Finish download, If asked for further permission, choose Yes.
- Allow the download to finish.
- When the Installer has finished downloading, You would be asked if you want to save it or not. Choose Yes or No according to your choice.
- The Installer will start automatically.
- Start Installation, At the point when the Installer begins, follow its step by step instructions until you see a windows that requests your License Information.
- Enter Activation key, Carefully type the Activation key and your email address into the License Information window, Click OK.
- Complete Installation, Continue following the step by step instructions to complete the installation process.
- When you are done, you may need to restart your PC.
- Run System Mechanic, If System Mechanic does not start immediately after activation, double click this desktop icon.
- Perform System Analysis, When System Mechanic has gotten and connected every basic update, play out a System Analysis by clicking Analyze Now.
How can we assist you?
If you are facing any problem while installing and re-installing IOLO System Mechanic then please contact us via live chat online or click on request for call back and we will be more then happy to assist you to solve your problems.
Features of System Mechanic
- Boosts PC Speed
- PC Cleanup
- Repairs Problems
- Protects Privacy and Security
- System Troubleshooter
What is System Mechanic?
System Mechanic is a PC optimization tool that works to improve your computer’s overall speed and performance with a single click.
Computers require cleaning and servicing, just like your car does. They may begin to run poorly and even break down if not maintained. You maintain your car because of the large investment you have in it, and you should maintain your computer just as carefully.
Maintaining your PC is difficult, if not downright impossible, without the right tools. Unfortunately, not all maintenance tools are included with the operating system. System Mechanic solves this problem with its complete collection of tools that keep your system running smoothly, quickly, and error free.
For more information about the kinds of tools System Mechanic uses to optimize your PC, click here.
What versions of Windows is System Mechanic compatible with?
System Mechanic is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
How many computers can I use System Mechanic on?
System Mechanic can be used on unlimited PC computers in your home with the compatible Windows versions.
How often should I use it?
It is up to your own discretion how much you want to use System Mechanic! However, a good benchmark to follow would be to use System Mechanic in conjunction with running a FixMeStick scan. Since the FixMeStick doesn’t scan the registry, running System Mechanic after running your monthly scan can ensure a deeper and more comprehensive clean of your operating system.
What is my activation key?
Your activation key is a 25 digit alphanumeric code that is used to identify your subscription when you download the product onto your system. Once you’ve purchased System Mechanic, you will receive 2 emails: 1) a receipt to confirm your purchase and 2) an activation email. Either one of these emails will have your activation key.
To learn how to download and install System Mechanic on your PC, click here.
Does it work on Mac computers or smartphones?
Unfortunately, System Mechanic is only currently compatible with Windows operating systems.
Why won’t my Windows Defender let me install System Mechanic?
A small number of users may experience issues with System Mechanic being blocked from running on their PCs, due to recent changes in how Microsoft’s built-in AV Windows Defender classifies optimization software such as System Mechanic.
Microsoft flags “scareware”—a type of malicious software that creates a fake pop-up posing as a legitimate company, frightening the user into paying a fee to fix the ‘problem’ that has been detected. These programs neither find authentic problems nor remove them from your computer. System Mechanic was momentarily identified as scareware because many developers of scareware have learned to mimic the legitimate behaviors of the free scan version of System Mechanic and other PC optimization tools on the market. Microsoft has since updated its evaluation criteria, and now excludes System Mechanic from the scareware classification.
However, certain users may still experience their System Mechanic being blocked from running on their PCs by Windows Defender. Click here for instructions on how to temporarily disable Windows Defender to enable System Mechanic.
If you’re experiencing problems using System Mechanic, you can contact iolo support for assistance by clicking here.
What are the features of System Mechanic?
System Mechanic is a performance solution that first deploys a series of complex automated maintenance actions to help keep your PC stable and clutter-free, and then goes to work by precision-tuning dozens of internet, processor, memory, and hard drive settings in real time for maximum system speed and performance.
How do I get technical support for System Mechanic?
Open the System Mechanic software installed on your computer and click on the Help link in the upper right corner of the window. This will take you to a product manual which covers several troubleshooting topics. A Contact iolo link will take you to the company’s tech support mailing address, phone number, etc. You can also go to the System Mechanic Customer Care website.
How do I view my billing information and history?
For help locating your billing info, review our Account Management help article.
How do I cancel System Mechanic?
To cancel your AOL Premium Subscription Product, please read the AOL Premium Subscription Products FAQs help article.
How much does System Mechanic cost?
On top of the total cost per license that Starting from $49.95 per year, there are additional cost such as customization, data migration, training, and System Mechanic Support. Learn more about System Mechanic Pricing
How does System Mechanic pricing comapres to their alternatives?
When comparing System Mechanic to their competitors, in a scale between 1 to 10 System Mechanic is rated 4, which is lower than the average PC optimization software cost.. Learn more about System Mechanic Pricing
What are the main features of System Mechanic?
System Mechanic offers the following features:Data Import/ExportBasic ReportsOnline Customer Support
Does System Mechanic fit my business?
Good question, System Mechanic can fit different business types such as: Start up, Small business, Medium business, Large business and different platforms such as: Desktop. To better answer your question we need to know about you. Leave your details in the form above and an unbiased consultant will contact you with a FREE 15 minutes consultation.
What is On-Demand Boost?
The much-anticipated addition to LiveBoost is here: On-Demand Boost is the perfect complement to LiveBoost’s real-time performance boosting, by allowing you with one click to safely turn off multiple background services that drain precious system resources. Together, Real-Time Boost and On-Demand Boost deliver maximum speed, especially for specialized tasks like gaming, streaming, and more.
Can I automate On-Demand Boost?
Yes. With the addition of an On-Demand Boost setting within ActiveCare, now you can turn off unnecessary background services automatically every time ActiveCare runs.
How do I access the Product Help?
On the red menu bar, click the ? icon. From the drop-down menu, click Get Help Online.
Why does the Product Help contain info about products other than System Mechanic?
The new, single iolo Product Help now contains useful guidance through all seven major iolo products: System Mechanic, System Shield, Malware Killer, Privacy Guardian, ByePass, DriveScrubber, and Search and Recover. Regardless of which set of products you have licensed and are entitled to, you can find everything you need in this single Help “ecosystem.”